Add a 6 table spoons of water approximately (45ml) & mix to a smooth paste. Cook in a microwave for 25-30 secs. Leave to rest for 30 secs then enjoy!
Pimp Your Pud!
Why not try one of our delicious pimping suggestions to supercharge your TPW™ pudding:
- Top with TPW™ Choc Fudge Zero Syrup™
- Top with Greek yoghurt, fresh raspberries and chocolate shavings
- Top with low fat crème fraiche and strawberries
- Top with low fat frozen vanilla yoghurt and TPW™ Maple Zero Syrup™ for the ultimate hot and cold combo
- Chop up some banana and mix it in to the mix before cooking
- Add a teaspoon of smooth peanut butter to the mix for a super rich choc peanut pudding
- Add fresh orange zest to the mix for a fruity fresh twist
- Sprinkle the top of the cake once cooked with slices almonds or pistachios
- Mix in some TPW™ Coconut Oil into the mix and top with TPW™ Coconut Chips for a heady choc coconut pudding
- Add some TPW™ Organic Chia Seeds for a hot choc and chia pudding
- Top with TPW™ Choc Pecan Protein Granola for a crunchy topping
- Add some chopped fresh mint for a refreshing mint twist
Q. What is TPW™ Protein Mug Cake Pot made from?
A. TPW™ Protein Mug Cake Pot is made from a premium protein blend of Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Micellar Casein and Whey Protein Concentrate.
Q. When is the best time to eat a TPW™ Protein Mug Cake Mix?
A. There are great to enjoy any time of day!
Q. What flavours is Protein Mug Cake Pot available in?
A. Protein Mug Cake Pot is available in 3 flavours- Rich Choc Fudge, Lemon Drizzle and Red Velvet. We can’t tell you which the best is as we love them all. We suggest giving them all a try and then picking your favourite!
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Mug Cake Pot?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Mug Cake Pot.
Q. Can I use TPW™ Protein Mug Cake Pot with any other supplements?
A. Yes you can. TPW™ Protein Mug Cake Pot can literally go with any other supplement
Q. How long does TPW™ Protein Mug Cake Pot take to prepare?
A. Not long at all! It takes just 30 seconds in the microwave to prepare a Protein Mug Cake Pot.